Friday, April 17, 2009

look how they shine for you

;D HAPPY FRIDAYYYY! :D :D :D


im quite happy :) firstly, there is a difference with being emo. and being sentimental? hahah.

jin is DOTY. hahah! perfect name for youu la seriously. DOTY goh jin wai. hahahahahahaha. im gonna tell your kids next time. hahahaha.


and IM NOT EMO! seriously lahh. my previous posts are not emooo. its called. expressive. hahahaha. you know emo posts are like what or not. its like.


my hearts break. how could he say things like that to me? am i not worth more than that girl?
(im using grey colour to enhance the emoness, thanks i know i rock mwahahaha)
something like that la. hahahaha.


anyway, busy week. really tired and worn out. BUT. the joy and peace of God is certainly helping me to pull through things. i've been really comitting everything into His hands. i feel really tired at times, and i feel afraid of what is going to happen next, i keep planning big plans hoping to acheive them and i just constantly worry and feel that im never ever gonna make it.


and God just really helped me pull it through. i just kept on recommiting again and again every single day to continue fixing my eyes unto Him and not worry so much. and now i feel really less burdened, less afraid, because i know im not alone and God really does have bigger plans for me that i can ever imagine. God's been really faithful and i really hope to go to Him more often, and not only when i need help or when im in trouble ._.


im not saying that, if i commit everything into his hands, i wont be worried or afraid or tired anymore. after all, im only human. and being tired or worried or anxious about something is okayy. sometimes i really want to just be happy :D :D :D all the time and when i get sad i feel like is it because i dont recommit to him enough? but i really feel like God is telling me that its okayy to get sad or worried but He wants to be there for us when we need Him the most :)

and when im sad, its time for MOVIESSSSS :D watched passengers which is awesome actually :) and mall cop. some comedy. i've never seen my mum laughed for a long time, made me feel good too :) and play sports or watch any movies with sports because it makes me find my winning spirit back. ehh its true okayy, after i watched the pursuit of happyness i was like holy crapppppp. hahaha.


and someone called me lame this week. LIKE WTHECK. eh dude! you dont even DESERVE to call me lame okayy, because im WAYYYYYY cooler than you anyway. hmmph. haha, i was quite pissed la obviously, lol. nahh, everyone is cool, i was just kidding :) BUT. i decided to not get angry over it anymore la. hahaha. because we forgive! :)


dg every saturday certainly helps me get refreshed. and today is friday, which reminds me of the God's peace and rest which is very wonderful :)


and i get add maths in class more than i get it in tuition because the tuition teacher just keeps on rushing and before i even understand what he;s talking about he's already wayyyyyyyy more advanced than me. so thank God for puan lee! my physics also laaaa. stupid fleming ._. grey colour for fleming. i dont like him.

hahaha, and guess what. nathan and nat actually has three alphabets infront thats similar! :D :D :D OMG IT IS CERTAINLY NOT COINCIDENCE LAAAAA. AWESOMNESS :D liqi says i should name my kid nathanlie. hahahaha, righttt.

ehh kinda cool.

anyway. need to study for bk. test tmrrr! :/

the only thing i need to do now is just to pray that i wont feel afraid if God asks me to be a toilet cleaner for the rest of my life because its the best life im gonna live. what yewjuan said got me thinking abit.

have a great weekend! :D
cartoons tmrrrrrr :D im so happeeeee :D havent seen dexter's lab for so long. i honestly dont know how he can have a FREAKING LABORATORY IN HIS ROOM AND HIS PARENTS DONT KNOW BOUT IT. but thats one awesome thing bout cartoons.

you can do anything you want and be anything you want in them :)

2 comments:

Yew Juan said...

Hi nat,

so glad to see God moving in your life! And especially how you've continued to put your trust in Him, seek Him more and make Him more and more a part of your life! Total awesomeness! I feel so glad/proud/happy/fulfilled/amazed/joyful to hear you giving yourself to God - knowing that you will lead the best life you can ever live!!

AWESOMENESS!!

Thx nat, i feel really encouraged! :)

syaaaaak said...

may god be with you :D