Friday, October 24, 2008

blind.

yeah yeah i know im supposed to be studying and blah blah but whatever. here i am waking up at eleven hahahaha. and people in school struggling to find out that perfect chinese words to write in their essay. HAHAHAHA. okay okay sorry laaaa ;) anyway i liked this song for a really long time adi. just that i never really bothered to find out the lyrics. hahaha. its so sweet. i wanted to cry. but i didnt cos i know i started crying i wouldnt stop. go listen! blind-lifehouse. the awesomest band ever. zhiling likes it too :)

I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as you turned around to leave
And still I have the pain
I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried
After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor
After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go.
lifehouse-blind.

AND NOO. IM NOT IN LOVE. PLEASEEE OKAY. hahahaa. i just found it sweet. im married. to juat. and my half divorcing wife karmun. hahaha fake marriages. why do i always have to end up being the guy. hmmph. marrying at sixteen. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

yeahps. and zhiling told me this quote a long time ago.
you dont love someone because they are perfect. you love them inspite their not.
my sisters keeper-jodi picoult.
okayy im officially crying. hahaha. sorry!

should be getting back to my books. before that i would love to end with this verse.
now be glory to God, who by His mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we weould dare to ask or even dream of -infinitely beyonf our highest prayers,desires,thoughts or hope. ephisians 3:20.
hahaha ta! have the awesomest weekend!

No comments: