Tuesday, September 23, 2008

blah blah.

im supposed to be studying now but i guess things dont always go as you want it to. its a cruel world out there. hahahaha. yeahh im just talking nonsense. obviously rightt. then everyone who doesnt score well can just say OHH ITS A CRUEL WORLD. THE WORLD IS UNFAIR. then tada! you dont have to be responsible for it.

you know whatt. i dont know what i am talking about. really. hahaha exams are coming! its not something to be really happy about right? yeahh im doomed. but this time i decided to not panic and focus! haha sounds like an awesome plan right? yeahh obviously wont work on me laa. focus my butt. ahhh. its less than a month from now. but seriosuly whatever. im sick of worrying and whining. im just gonna go along with the flow. hopefully i get to glorify God with my results la. but even if i dont get like super 101 marks for exams im just glad enough if i know that God has been with me through out the whole journey. hahaha.

the only thing im only looking forward to now is.

1. sleep marathon!
after exams that is. sleep and sleep and sleep! call me a pig or whatever laa i dont care. compare to my amount of my sleep this year and last year its like 1 million hours difference. heyy i've got only at least one more year to grow okay. i need all those rest to make me grow taller ;)

2. cleaning my room
my room looks like its been struck by hurricane and tsunami. my books are under my bed. my clothes are on my table. shall not elaborate further.

3. outings!
haha i owe a lot of people outings. ahh. jun yen. juat lee. zhiling. kai ma. steph. and dunno la. alott of people ;(

4. christmas!
WHOOOO. AWESOME TIME OF THE YEAR. hahaha. to know again how God has been really awesome to us. without fail everytime from 2000 years ago till now. amazing right? :D

5. movie marathon
i have to get my hands on ONE TREE HILL. i need quality time with james lafferty! :) :) :) damn it laaaaaa. HE'S SO HOTTTTT! nathan nathan nathan. ahh. plenty of discs that i havent touched or knew existed at my house.

6. TWILIGHT :D
ahh. need i say more. EDWARD CULLEN! haha i know zhiling is sick of me saying his name already. but whatever. hE'S HOTTTT. everyone was spectaculating bout him and the book and i thought very good meh. sure another lame nonsesne story. but crappp. totally took my breath away man.

7. grandparents and parents
yeahh i really really really wanna spend more time with my grandparents and parents. yeahpss. hopefully we get to go or a vacation somewhere or just stay at home and chill out.

8. God.
haha yess with God too. havent been spending lots of quality time with Him. so yess. looking forward to it ;)

9. kids.
nooo. i dont have kids. but maybe going over to jaz's mum's working kids place or to an old fokes home la. its been on my long term goals for a very long time and im disappointed to not have done it. so yeass whatever it takes im gonna wanna visit some homes.

10. have a good rest and prepare for another rollercoaster year.
hahaha. SPM. like you dont know already.

tv now! :D
hugs!

1 comment:

Yew Juan said...

Oooh, very good to plan for your hols!
Then at least at the end you'll get to do everything you wished u had done!
Enjoy your hols!!!